The term ‘Uniglaze Windows’ or ‘Uniglaze’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ or ‘I’ or ‘trader’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 7 Station Road, Ilkeston, Derbyshire, DE7 5LD. The term ‘you’ refers to the user/viewer of our website.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Uniglaze Windows Right to Cancel
You have the right to cancel the contract if you wish and this right can be exercised by sending a recorded postal delivery cancellation notice or email to the person mentioned in the following paragraph at any time within a period of 7 days starting with the day of receipt of a notice in writing of the right to cancel the contract.
The trader and the name and address of the person to whom a cancellation notice may be given is John Buck, 7 Station Road, Ilkeston, Derbys, DE7 8LD.
Notice of cancellation is deemed to be served as soon as it is acknowledged by the trader.
We provide a cancellation form attached to all invoices.
You may be required to pay for the goods or services supplied if the performance of the contract has begun with your written agreement before the end of the cancellation period.